
Megan and I were scouting out interesting looking fields for her summer pictures. This was the best we could do as there was a public footpath running along side this one. Neither one of us wanted to do major trespassing that day. (Thank YOU Megi for posing AGAIN!)
She was a good sport through most of it :)

I can't remember what I bribed my big girl with...I think it was something like NOT making her do the dishes! Or maybe I broke down and bought her a candy bar. That is actually more like it.

This one is my favorite! Her true character is popping out between the corn stalks.
3 comments:
OHHHH My Megi! You are so grown up and beautiful! I miss you! Vette, send me copies.
Love It! I want the one of Megi in the cornstalks and the one of Em running to frame! They are gorgeous!
She is growing up quick, and what a beauty. Here come the boys :-)
Post a Comment