a dusty ride (notice all the apples on the trees)
This is my first attempt at a real storyboard. I have been making them the hard way before, measuring and cropping and placing the photos individually. But I finally made myself learn how to make a template. Oh so much easier now! Of course the storyboard is much cuter about 8x10 size but gmail blogs don't let the pictures be any bigger (does anyone know otherwise?)
In the original I haven't cropped the laughing picture so closely but I did for the blog. Since I am conscious of not putting other kids faces out there without asking them.
Just for fun - a description of all the boots:
cute wellies.. trainers.. chaps & boots.. bog standard wellies.. riding boots.. mucking out boots
4 comments:
The picture of Megan leaning on her friend...laughing...looks exactly like YOU! I love it. And I love you. And miss you lots. xo
P.S. And the storyboard is AWESOME!!!!!! How in the world did you do that??? Teach me! Teach me!! Email if you have to. LOVE IT!
AWWWWWW!
send me the storyboard stuff too! too cute. miss you
Post a Comment