This year I decided to try and take some pictures of the girls myself. They ended up being taken on seperate days so there aren't any of them together (Megs was in the states when I took these of Em) but as I am often told "I can't have my cake and eat it too!"So- armed with a big box of Tic Tacs (to use as bribery) and a pic nic lunch, Em & I went back to Hampton Court to take some pictures. Gosh it was hard work. She was really into running everywhere! You can't tell in these pictures what a fast paced hour it was but I was worn out by the end of it. These 3 are my favorites taken in the wildflower meadow! It was beautiful.


And this was my favorite action shot. I have a whole series of this one starting with her back to me far away in the field, turning, and then running towards me getting closer and closer. It is special to me because she was running to me to give me a big hug! She did it over and over again because it was so FUN to RUN!
2 comments:
They are so great! She is so full of love and laughter. Everyone loves the one in the weed garden looking at us. I love the one running too. Good Job Yvette!!
Awesome!
Post a Comment