Happy Halloween! It was a quiet one for us this year. We didn't do dressing up or TrickorTreating for the first time ever in Megan's life. Wow, that is wierd. Instead we bought candy, carved a pumpkin and answered the door to a handful of people. Emily was excited about the whole idea of giving candy out to people but it never really crossed her mind that she could be one of them. I am sure we won't get away with it next year. Emily loved standing in her windowsill waiting and watching for people to wander up our street.
We, Megan and I, just didn't get into it this year probably because it never really matches up to the holiday that we remember. So to end the night, after Emi went to bed, we brought in the pumpkin and ate all the candy! Not a bad evening since I bought the candy that I really like.
ps. A few days later Emi's school had a Halloween Disco so she did get to dress up as a flower fairy.

1 comment:
oh, I'm glad that you carved it. You did an excellent job. Cindy
Post a Comment