define sprog - a child, a young person
{We happen to have two of them}
Monday, 8 November 2010
Ballet
The little one has started dancing.
At first I thought this would be a great weekend activity for Daddy and little girl and a nice quiet morning for me. But after she got dresses and started twirling... I haven't asked daddy to take her.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh yeah, can't miss that. Take your camer next time. cindy
I agree. The pictures are wonderful. Makes me want to see more! Also, what program do you use to turn the pictures into postcards? So beautiful Yvette. I'm always so impressed by your creativity. Hope you and the family had a wonderful christmas and very happy new year. Miss you all. xx
4 comments:
oh yeah, can't miss that. Take your camer next time. cindy
You can take your camer but you should really take your camera. hehe Oh, did you plant some bulbs? Cindy
Yvette....DID YOU TAKE THESE PICTURES?????? They are simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
I agree. The pictures are wonderful. Makes me want to see more! Also, what program do you use to turn the pictures into postcards? So beautiful Yvette. I'm always so impressed by your creativity. Hope you and the family had a wonderful christmas and very happy new year. Miss you all. xx
Post a Comment