Thursday, 4 November 2010

Award Presentation


A few weeks ago Megan got a letter from school.  Addressed to her which is always unusual coming from the school.  So she opened it when she got home and laid it on my desk.  Later I asked her what the letter was all about and she said "I dunno"- you know like they do.  So after reading it I congratulated her on the award she was going to receive at awards night which is by invitation only.  She looked at me really confused, apparently she never even read the letter.  Now I am thinking this is hilarious since it was a reading award.  I know, not the same thing, but still funny.  Anyway, we are really proud of her for the hard work she did over the last year.  We had a really nice evening attending her awards ceremony.  Good job Megan!

No comments: