Yesterday it started snowing, little fluries, while Megan was playing her soccer game. I left the house without my hat and my toes were really really cold in my welly boots by the end of the game. Wellys are good for rain and mud but not so good in the cold. I wasn't prepared. It is funny how I forget that I am not in SA. I see the weather forcast but get confused in my warm little house. Well I was much warmer than Megi since she was the one wearing shorts.
Yesterday the snow melted as it fell but today it has been snowing all day and it is sticking. Yea! It is fun since it doesn't snow here that often. Megan is hoping it will snow all night and she will be out of school tomorrow. The forcast says it will - we will see. Some of the airports have been closed and the train services interupted so it is possible we will have an at home day tomorrow. We will keep our fingers crossed.
1 comment:
I want snow, it has been T-shirt and shorts weather here in the afternoons!
Post a Comment