Friday, 24 September 2010

Emi's Nursery

Em has just finished her first two weeks of Nursery and she still loves it. Her teachers and her friends are just lovely, sweet and kind.  There are only 14 kids in her class when there are usually around 23.  We were lucky to be in this year group where the class is small, it suits her personality so much more where things are a little bit quieter.  I knew she wouldn't like me taking pictures so I waited until the end of the second week.  She is so grown up about it all and hasn't hesitated one bit going to "school".   I just love this photo, she is really just not wanting her photo taken but it also shows how sweet and little and cuddly she is.  These pictures remind me of when Meg was little, I just love looking back on them and the year wouldn't start right if I didn't get them. 

5 comments:

MiMi said...

I just can't believe how grown up she is and so independent. You've learned some good photography tricks over the years. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I made your fork thing today and it was not as pretty as yours but the picture covers the mistakes. Oh, and I'm still looking for your recipe on the cake. Cindy

Natasha said...

Hi Yvette,
You have won the Amelie's House giveaway!Can you e-mail me your address so I can send them off.
nevie-pie@hotmail.co.uk
Congratulations,
Natasha

NInesta said...

Yvette - your pictures are amazing. Makes me sad that my litte Lila may be going to school soon as well! The picture of little Em leaning on you made my heart hurt. She is too cute. Miss you.

NInesta said...

Yvette - your pictures are amazing. This reminds me that my Lila is going to have to go to school soon. Seeing little Em lean on you that way makes my heart hurt. She is so cute and sweet. Love that picture.