Everywhere I looked there seemed to be flowers. What are these orange things? They were beautiful, I found them outside of Chateau De Villandry. I had a "ME" moment here, Mark wasn't that interested to see the Chateau, Emi was VERY happy sitting in the car watching her movie so Mark sent me off to have some alone time. It was great, I got to visit this beautiful Chateau (not pictured here) and walk all around the gardens on my very own!!!! And do the gift shops too.
Just like England, France seems to have different architecture and a different "look" to each area. Since we went through a few areas we got to see these fields and fields of sunflowers. One good thing about doing most of the driving was the ability to stop and take a picture of a sunflower the size of my head. My confused husband was wondering why on earth I was stopping to take a photo of them. Well, I didn't want to forget them. We were just a little late for the flowering season. Most of the heads had dropped toward the ground and were turning to seed. But occasionally you would come across a field of these amazing flowers.
The back view of the palace at Fontainebleau.
The princess dancing in front of the palace of Fontainebleau.
This it she Chateau mentioned above. There were so many different views with the surrounding gardens but I think my favorite is this puple one.
Yes, I have more flowery photos but I think this will do for now.







4 comments:
wow. these are amazing. you are going to have your on photography business one day...i just know it. sounds like a great holiday, cant wait to see more pics
Professional, Priceless, Perfect, and my dancing Princess. How Beautiful. I want to put them all over my house!!
*Super* pretty flower shots - I love the orange ones, too, and also the image of the back of Fontainebleau. Aside from the fact it's beautifully composed, is so cool to see what look like quite wild and unstructured flowerbeds in the garden of such a big, formal building.
x
these pictures are all amazing.
Post a Comment