Saturday, 25 July 2009

opinions please

I have four panoramic frames that I need to fill. They aren't that big, about 12 x 6 and I am going to do them in a beach theme in sepia. I can't decide which one of these to use with our sand writings...what do you think? (oh, ignore all the white space on the bottom of the photo, I had to put the white in for printing purposes) Click on the photo if you want to see it bigger.
Fish




4M's


Turtles


Please give opinions - I only want to use one of them in my set.

7 comments:

Larry & Louise said...

Larry and I actually agree :-)
We both vote for fish.

Beautiful photo!

HipMomma said...

I like the momma and baby turtles.

HipMomma said...

I had to go back bc I wanted to see if I could see them larger. You should mention that, click to see them larger. You did a really great job on those photos!!

Honey said...

Fish all the way. The land gives it a frame of reference.

MiMi said...

THe fish without a doubt. Awesome photography! Love the others too.

Unknown said...

As much as I am partial to little baby turtles and the little M's, I really like the fish, because the foot prints and the hills and there are people in the far background which would be really cute if it were ya'll :)

Joey said...

definitely fishes because the rest of the beach looks amaazing :o)