We saw this idea in a magazine. I have been wanting to do it for ages and finally- with mom's motivation- we started it. Almost all of my immediate family is here (you know who you are if I am still waiting for a picture from you!!! )
Emily is at the right age for fridge magnets, she loves playing with them. She has had them off and on the fridge everyday and they have been all over the house, in the garden and for a ride on the metal train set. My plan has worked too, she is asking who the people are so it is another way to talk about all of my family.
They look really cute on our fridge in real life but the picture didn't look so cute so I left it out. I am thinking about adding a picture of everyone's houses. I thought that would be fun to see where people live too.
They look really cute on our fridge in real life but the picture didn't look so cute so I left it out. I am thinking about adding a picture of everyone's houses. I thought that would be fun to see where people live too.
2 comments:
That is the cutesy idea ever. What a great way to learn about the family.
SISTER! they are sooo precious, you'll have to post instructions one day so we can cheat and do it tooo!!! :)
love you!
Post a Comment