Sunday, 19 April 2009

kitchen dirt cam


OK...why is it that the dirt on my kitchen floor seems to multipy-no-quadrupify over night?

a few theries:

1. there is an evil mouse that comes along bringing all the dirt under the fridge & stove and scatters it all over the floor at night

2. otis's ghost comes along leaving dirt and food and hair (etc...) on the floor so I will remember what a good floor cleaner he was

3. the appliances are getting me back for all the times I hurriedly kicked all the muck under them hoping no one would see

I think I need to seriously consider a floor dirt cam to find out the answer because I swear I clean that floor EVERY DAY! and it isn't so dirty when I go to bed!!!
That floor drives me CRAZY!

2 comments:

Luisa said...

Let me know what the floor cam reveals. LOL

Louise

Honey said...

You had me rolling on this one. Do you have tile floors? I recently invested in a Bissell Tile/Floor steam cleaner. Nothing but water and heat, love it!