Wow, it's been ages since I posted anything.
These last two weeks have been weird. I am a huge mixture of emotions. Maybe it is the usual build up to Megan leaving to visit her dad, or something... but I have been feeling sad, lonely and unproductive. The weather doesn't help either. The sun is teasing me, it is out (some) but it isn't warm (or not warm enough for me). The other day I found myself sitting in the car just because it was sunny and warm - and Em loves playing in the car these days so that was helpful- it was what I call bone warming warm. Texas warm. I miss that.
Well, along with the bag of emotions I am still soooooo tired. So I have a new blog plan. I am going to write short and sweet and maybe without a picture! I know it is boring but I miss the contact with you guys. I have so many things to say and share but once I sit down to do it its gone.
Today's brief update:
Megi is visiting her Dad for two weeks over Easter Break. The house is sooooo quiet and Em doesn't have anyone to argue with. Before Meg left we were busy redoing her room. She has a new bunk bed with a desk & futon underneath to give her some desperately needed "hanging out" room. The new wall color is Lime green (cool) and some other cool stuff to help her be more "organized" (moms wish) but her room will look great once we are finished. I am painting tonight - my evening entertainment... actually I don't mind really, I like painting walls and at least I will feel like I have accomplished something.
2 comments:
love the tennis ball emotions - they go well with your post. I know it is quiet -but enjoy the time with the other two important people in your life. love the new blog plan - I be checking daily. miss you. i have been know to leave both kids in a locked car with the window cracked for extended periods of time while I sat outside on the ground enjoying the quiet - kids love the car.
I think they call it Spring Fever!
Post a Comment