Our Christmas...
We decided to stay home for Christmas day this year and then went to visit family on Boxing day (the day after Christmas). It was a little wierd for me.... since to me Christmas is ALL about family but our little family had a nice day. We did a full Christmas roast dinner. Well, Mark did! He was in charge of all the cooking (and washing up too) and I just helped out when asked and played with the kids new toys and stuff.
We decided to stay home for Christmas day this year and then went to visit family on Boxing day (the day after Christmas). It was a little wierd for me.... since to me Christmas is ALL about family but our little family had a nice day. We did a full Christmas roast dinner. Well, Mark did! He was in charge of all the cooking (and washing up too) and I just helped out when asked and played with the kids new toys and stuff.
So keeping in the English tradition we had to have some brussel sprouts with our meal. Fine with me cause I really like them. But instead of buying them in the bag like we usually do we thought it would be cool to get them how they are grown and have them really fresh.
Our family picture DID NOT turn out very well this year and I dislike it so much I am not even going to post it! Instead I think this is one of my favorite pictures this year of Emily reading her cool magazine that Santa left in her stocking. This is Emily's first mag - In The Night Garden - which is her all time favorite show at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment