Thursday, 25 September 2008

Rockin' A Photography

I must tell you about this photographer my friends Jenny & Dawn told me about. Her name is Melody and her business is called Rockin' A Photography. We all went to High School together but Melody was a little younger than us so I didn't really know her.

Anyway...while we were in SA this summer we had some pictures taken by her. http://rockinaphotography.zenfolio.com/ We had a great time. We went to Landa Library where they have very pretty grounds and she did our photo shoot for us. She was just lovely- very relaxed and open to any idea we had. It took about an hour (we did 2 clothes changes, Megi 3 ) and we had a great time. Well, just wanted to show you all in case you need a photographer in the future - Let me know your favorites!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice words. I had sooo much fun.