Fall is definitely here! I love this time of year. I don't particularly like the cooler weather but I LOVE the fruit and nut trees being ready to harvest. Every year we go out and pick berries to make jams, jellies, and pies with. Last weekend we went hedgerow picking... looking for blackberries, elderberries and damson plumbs. It was overcast and threatening rain which made it the best opportunity to wear our wellies and we were lucky not to get wet so it was a fine outing. We go to an area about 10 min away from the house called Hollybush.
As we were driving to the spot we got stuck behind a little group of sheep. Megs took a picture from the car just so you could get the gist of how cute they were.
Megi took this picture of me giving Em so berries. I just love it. Great job Megs.
1 comment:
I think Megan has got some talent! Do the sheep just roam around on their own? It's just like in the movies, cool.
Post a Comment