hi my friend. I can't believe that the baby is walking! I didn't even get the chance to kiss her little grub-like face. She's a toddler now. She's old enough to tell me "no" when I come at her with a big kiss. Cindy
Yvette, I am a friend of honorary indian. My name is Yvette. After reading a poem on my blog about four generations of daughters in my family, honorary indian mentioned that you have a sister named Lena. I also have a sister named Lena! And my grandmother was named Lena. I also have a cousin named Lena and her daughter is named Lena. What's up???!!!??? Do you think we are related? Check out my peom it has surnames.
Dear sister, I am in denial (indenial is actually 1 word) that little em walks. it is quite precious. I can't wait to see videos. we'll have to keep looking for airline tickets to visit you and can't wait for you to see us soon!
5 comments:
hi my friend. I can't believe that the baby is walking! I didn't even get the chance to kiss her little grub-like face. She's a toddler now. She's old enough to tell me "no" when I come at her with a big kiss. Cindy
So beautiful. I cannot believe how the time has flown. I want to see pics of Megan...I bet she looks like an adult now.
I will email you soon...lots of hugs and kisses. Especially for that sweet little one I haven't even met yet.
Yvette -- that little muffin of yours. she is too cute for words. hope all is well, can't wait for the next set of pictures. :)
Yvette,
I am a friend of honorary indian. My name is Yvette. After reading a poem on my blog about four generations of daughters in my family, honorary indian mentioned that you have a sister named Lena. I also have a sister named Lena! And my grandmother was named Lena. I also have a cousin named Lena and her daughter is named Lena. What's up???!!!??? Do you think we are related? Check out my peom it has surnames.
Dear sister, I am in denial (indenial is actually 1 word) that little em walks. it is quite precious. I can't wait to see videos. we'll have to keep looking for airline tickets to visit you and can't wait for you to see us soon!
love nat & alan
Post a Comment