
A really fun thing happened for Megs this month. Our very sweet neighbor came over one day and asked her if she would like to ride her granddaughters horse that is stabled at the barn Megs goes to. She can ride Henry whenever she likes during the week or weekend. Oh my goodness is Meg in heaven or what??? So the whole half term break that we had last week was spent at the barn. All three of us have had some nice moments with Henry. Em and I would usually walk with Megs through the fields to fetch him and have a nice time chatting and just being together. It was a nice sunny week too so it was all a little idyllic.

Now, on the not so idyllic side of things, Megs had a really hard fall in the arena this weekend during her lesson. I was actually there watching this time thank goodness, well she didn't actually need me but I felt better being there. Her class was doing little jumps without stirrups and without hands and she made it over all four and then plop. Uggghhh, it is one of those moments that all parents can do without. She was still and unmoving for way to long. I actually had time to briefly ponder if I should go to her or not and then calmly walk out to her before she started to move. It turned out she was just winded and bruised. Nothing broken. She has fallen before but this one was a hard one. She got right back up, as you do, when you love horses.
3 comments:
Beautiful experiences in life make rich memories. Henry has found his favorite girl.
so sweet
hey, yvette, could you tell me how you did the storyboard????
Post a Comment