Friday, 26 February 2010

Happy Cruising


Oh what a trip. It was an escape to warmer places with great company. I want to go back and do it all again, RIGHT NOW! Oh little family, I luv u, luv u, luv u.


Our first stop at Key West

a few things about key west
a little corner view of Hemingway's House (squashed photo kinda dark in the collage on the bottom),the southernmost point of USA (not in the photo), and the best key lime pie EVER! I must try to make some really soon

Hanging out on deck - apparently Megs said something really funny, but that was over a few weeks ago and I can't remember what it was

The staff on the ship were great. Can you imagine having room tiding twice a day? cool-each morning the room guy came to put our beds away and in the evening he came to turn our beds down and left these amazing towel animals. I didn't manage to get pictures of all of them but here are a few. Funny though one day we had left our room in such a mess that he came to turn our beds down and didn't leave us any chocolates.
Shame on you messy girls!


On this evening we went to the "meet the captain" party thingy. We dessed up, had our pictures taken and had a formal meal. Some of the characters were there, its great how the characters bring out the kid in us!

It was really a great week. The food was fantastic, the ship was beautiful and clean and we had lots of fun. I have hundreds of pictures to pick from and I didn't even take my camera with me every day, I will add a few more pictures tomorrow. Just for fun.

to be continued...

3 comments:

MiMi said...

AHHH!!! What Fun! Let's do it again!!

Honey said...

These pics are awesome. I am so glad you guys had so much fun!! Keep the memories coming. I love to read about them.

Dawn said...

love the photos. love the photo collage too! I want to do that. you are getting so creative with your photos...way to go.