
I had to get this picture! The leaves were beautiful, the house in the background and the fence... We saw this place up a driveway as we were driving by to play at a friends house. Luckily they sold furniture in the barn to the public so I didn't trespass at all. (i am not opposed to trespassing for a cute photo!) Megi was at school so it was just Em. She wasn't really into it, this was a lucky one. There was a horse just to the right behind the fence but considering Em's mood the horse just got a pet and not a portrait. Lucky horse!
5 comments:
I love your storyboard post!! I've only done storyboards a few times, yours will motivate me to try again!
I left a "reply" comment on my Faking It post about the layer mask, hope it helps you. Your pics are sooo good, love the colorful autumn ones!
What a great shot. Em is adorable and the autumn colors are great!
Louise
Awh! So cute. We are still haveing 80 degree days!!! Enjoy your fall.
i love pics with leaves, wish I could take some here. is this edited with photoshop? it looks great!
Precious!
Post a Comment