Monday, 26 October 2009

Autumn Leaves

My girls playing in the leaves. This is the first collection of beautiful fall leaves that we found. Hopefully we will be heading out later this week to find some more. We will have to see what the rain does cause soggy leaves are no fun.
Emily's current funny saying is "Stop that whining coming from your mouth" (talking to her sister of course) I wonder where she gets that from??? But I must say I usually add in a "please". "I hear you in my ears" is another one, it is so cute to finally hear her talking. She is still quiet when we are around strangers but at home she is really coming out with some funny things.
My Meggi is home this week on half term and we are really enjoying her being around during the day. When both girls are in the mood to play they are great together:) I got one of those dreaded questions from Meg this week - "Can I go to Worcester on the train with my friend?" That means just the kids alone, with no parents!!!! I am NOT ready for this!
Happy Fall!

1 comment:

MiMi said...

Em is just so funny!! Can't wait to see the girls!! Sisters, so sweet:)I love your fall pictures. I was just looking at my calendar with the pumpkins and the girls and then you and Lena when you were little. Love it!!