Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Halloween

Before it gets any further into November I wanted to put my girls cute Halloween pics up. Megi called herself Ragdoll Barbie ( a homemade creation except for the cool wig) and Emily just wouldn't play along this year. We thought she would be a really cute ghost but the idea of putting a white sheet thing over her head was just to much for her. So she is just smiley and did enjoy the lit up pumpkin.

Halloween was pretty quiet around here. I think we had a total of 3 visitors at the door. Trick or Treating just isn't an English thing. What a shame because we have always had so much fun with MiMi treating at home! Makes us miss good ol' SA. At least Megan had a friends party to go to and another costume wearing thing over the weekend.


Some day I am going to throw a smashing Halloween party for the kids! Better make sure we have some family and friends over when we do it.

3 comments:

Honey said...

Love the outfit Megi!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the costume, Megan!

NInesta said...

Yvette - Meg is SO grown up! I just love the pictures of your area. Your town looks just beautiful. Hope you are well. Much love from California! :)